Monday, June 26, 2006

79, 80, 76

I'm offically back. I finally played well this weekend. I played like I'm as good as Matt, well almost, I'm not that good. But regardless, what a great feeling to finally play well. My swing felt amazing all three rounds. I was putting like a mad man. I 2 putted almost every green I hit in regulation, and made an enourmous amount of up and downs. Good thing I was practicing my chipping so much before I hurt my back. I could still improve greatly in the chipping game so I will start to work more on that this week. I'm just so motivated now that I finally have a good swing and I scored well 3 times in a row. Next goal, to actually post a good score in the next Mens tour event. If I don't, it's going to be extremely difficult to get back on the tour next year. The only thing that was hard to take this weekend was playing Ryan (my swing doctor) in a match. It started off him 1 up, and ended 6 & 5 after I dominated him hole after hole. I did grind him hard about trusting a guy with my swing who was so bad. Can i take lessons from a guy I defeated so easily? I guess I'm just that good now, but still not good enough, must be more like Matt.

Aside from golf, I did nothing else this weekend, just played golf and killed 3 more days before NFL starts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toast said...

Did I win any skins? I had to leave for the niagara cup before finishing obviously. Birdies at 1 and 15.

9:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its very nice. I always read your informative posts. I want to add A real estate project The Baya Goldspot, Andheri East, Mumbai. Find More information of this Project like Floor Plans, reviews, Specifications, prices on Favista.com.The Baya Goldspot

4:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home