Thursday, August 27, 2009

Proud Chevy Owner

Yesterday I picked up a new 2010 Chevy Equinox. It is awesome.

I did a guest blog over on Faces Of GM just to say how much I like it.

If you're in the market for a CUV you must check out this one.

Check out my post over there and make sure to mention it to everyone so they see.

Faces of GM
http://www.facesofgm.com/
http://www.facesofgm.com/



Ya, still don't know how to link on a blog, so copy and paste. Do it, NOW.

Edit: Ok, now I know and now it's linked. So click on it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toast said...

to make a link, highlight the word you want linked, then press the little button that looks like a link (3rd from the left) at the top of your editor window that you type the post into. It'll ask where to link to, give it the URL (http://www.blah.com or whatever).

That's it.

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Cal, is this worse than me supposedly kissing ass to get on good golf courses?

Seriously, just watching Harper and Tilly jump into the Equinox then JUMP OVER THE BACK OF THE SEAT is worth the price of admission!

A true classic.

TWO PAWS UP! OMFG LOLOLOL!

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Harris said...

HAHAHAHA.

Ya, tilly doesn't like the trunk but we try to put her in there anyways.

8:20 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I always read your informative blog post. I like your blog. I have some information about a real estate project Runwal My Desire in Dombivli, Mumbai. Get Details like Prices, reviews, Payment Plans, Specifications on Favista.com.Runwal Mydesire

4:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home