Monday, July 30, 2007

Not in the mood

Usually i would post something of substance today, but i'm not. I played golf all weekend, and played like shit. Actually, played o.k. on satuday, shot a 79, but missed 3 easy birdie putts so I should have been lower. then came out on sunday and played horrible. Then late in the afternoon I thought I would try my luck again at Whirlpool golf course. Played 9 holes, and sucked again. I don't feel very good about my swing for the upcoming Championships. My chipping which has been a problem is actually good, and my putting is o.k., but could be better. Hopefully I'll get out for 1 or 2 practice rounds this week and get in some kind of grove for the weekend. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I’m really impressed together with your writing skills as well as with the layout for your weblog. Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, I also have information about the best new residential project Ace Aspire in Gurgaon.

7:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home