Monday, June 25, 2007

I really sucked this weekend

Wow, was i absolutly horrible on the links this weekend. Not sure what to credit it to, but I think it had a little to do with being over tired. I didn't really have the energy to play both days.

Saturday was a train wreck. I think i was in the mid 90's, which is totally offsides for me. I won't bore you with all the details of how bad it was except to mention one hole. #16 basically sums up the whole round. Off the tee I hit the large headge (for the first time ever) that runs alongside the tee box. It bounced over the hedge and into this stupid long grass, much worse then fescue. It took me 3 shots to advance the ball 3 feet out of it. Then I hit a 5 iron to the top of the dog leg. 5 shots to get past the white tees (maybe 15 yards). Made a 11 on the hole and basically wanted to give up golf.

Sunday wasn't much better. I truly hacked my way around the course to another 83. My putting was almost good yesterday, rimming out quite a few putts. I was 41 on the front, and with 3 doubles and a boogie, with 1 birdie, i was 42 on the back. My driver was good most of the time. Now that i think of it, i reverted back to my old self on sunday. I was hitting the wrong irons all day. Instead of getting aggressive with one less club and swining through the ball, i was trying to guide in full iron shots leaving me right on almost every shot. It's to bad, cause I was finally starting to play well last weekend and on tuesday at Firerock.

My sister, who just happenned to start her own blog, told me to start actually talking about entertainment stuff sometimes. So starting tomorrow I am going to make a concentrated effort to bring up some t.v., movies, or music that i'm into and see how i do as a reviewer.

Check out her blog - http://funfashionfood.blogspot.com/. So far it only has some recipes and a brief introduction. Her page will be written far better then mine (shes in PR) and anything she has to say about food is worth while. She's a great cook and loves all types of food. For the ladies, i'm sure she'll have some great stuff about shopping and fashion, she's a perennial all-star when it comes to that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone other than matt and cal post comments? j.

3:20 PM

 
Blogger Harris said...

no, thats it,

7:36 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I’m really impressed together with your writing skills as well as with the layout for your weblog. Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, I also have information about the best new residential project Ace Aspire in Gurgaon.

7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home