Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not So Good

I played 2 rounds of 18 this past long weekend and 2 rounds of nine (friday and sunday). All rounds sucked big time except for the friday 9.

My game feels like it's in shambles. Cal made the perfect statement of my game yesterday. Standing on the 4th tee he said "Harry, you're looking good today, all set up for a good 7 or 8 holes. That exactly what happened. Played to a 2 over first 8 and then unraveled on the 9th taking a double bogey. Ended up totally blowing the back 9 to shot an 85.

4, i mean 5 handicapers shouldn't be shouldn't be shooting 85's. Guess that's why my handicapp has gone up from a 4 to a 5 and probably approaching 6 with the way I'm playing.

Just can't stay consistent. Driver is on and off all round. My chipping has been pretty good for the most part. Putting is inconsistent, and my irons are leaving a lot to be desired.

Hopefully I can pull it all together for this weekends tour event.

I guess we will see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Go Team McGarr!

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home