Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I think I'm Goooooood

Yesterday afternoon I had to take some suppliers out golfing. Didn't really feel like playing but dragged myself out to the course after work. Of course it wasn't very hard to get out there.

One of the guys that came out was a younger guy who actually plays golf and was able to play the blacks with me so that also helped for the round.

I'd end up playing well. Here's a few highlights. The course was super firm so everything was going a lot further then normal and the greens were firm and quick. Thought the course was in phenomenal shape.

After double bogey on 2, I would get to about 18 feet for birdie on 3 and drain it to get back to 1 over.

Number 8 I would drive it about 8 yards through the fairway. I hit a 7 iron to about 4 feet for eagle. Stupidly enough I barely hit the putt and left it on the lip. Settled for birdie to get to 2 over.

Would bogey holes 12 and 13. double 17. and then birdie 18 for a 38 - 39 - 77.

Handicap dropped down a little more to a 2.4. Not sure what I need to get the index down to so I can be a 2, but think I'm going to play it out for a bit and see if I can do it.

Just have to actually get up this saturday. Sundays are out, but I'll be out for Saturday and any others I can pick up. Weather is decent right now, so got to get some more rounds in. Also, need to get some more rounds to add to my total count. Matt predicted 35 rounds for the year, I'm just above that now and don't want it to look like I barely got as many as he thought.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Actually, I said 45 rounds, since it was about 20 rounds less than last year.

You still have work to do my man...

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Harris said...

45???

I won't make it to that.

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:37 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I’m really impressed together with your writing skills as well as with the layout for your weblog. Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, I also have information about the best new residential project M3M Escala in Gurgaon.

3:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home