Monday, July 24, 2006

For the guys made of sugar

Golf this weekend was mostly enjoyable. Played friday with Matt and Cal, which i discovered was only our 3rd or 4th time playing on a friday afternoon. Very unacceptable. We used to play almost every friday night, what happenned? I guess you can blame it on the pussy. Thats all the pussy really does, is ruin your golf game. Look at me, I finally get some ass and my game falls apart for the first half of the season. That was untill I got my priorities straight and started to practice more. And Matt, he's got that whole "I'm getting married, so I have to go to BRIDAL showers, I can't play golf" type of summer going. So our golf game has suffered, we play less golf, and spend more time cuddling with our girlfriends, this should not be the case.

Anyways, Saturday there was 7 guys to play so I teamed up with Bernie, Brian, and Matt N to mix things up a bit and luckly I did. Cause Matt, Cal, and Gary all pussed out on saturday and quit after 9 holes do to a little bit of rain. Fortunatly my group toughed out the dangerous little rain drops and finished the round. It actually wasn't that bad either. I had an umbrella from one of my partners and was able to keep moderatly dry for the back nine and finished with a horrible 81 in the rain. Probably could of been better if I wasn't rushing shots just to get back under the umbrella. But atleast I can still say I have my testicles, unlike Cal and Matt. No mention of gary cause it was a given he was going to quit.

Played sunday aswell, of course. Shot a modest 80, but I missed a lot of easy putts for par, and made 3 double bogeys (A.K.A. round killers). On one hole I went from the bunker on the right side of the green all the way to the bunker on the left side of the green, made double. On 17, I went in the bunker, duffed my shot out of it, hit a bad chip to follow up, and missed the easy putt for boogie. And on 9, I hit my second off the side of hill way right of the green under a tree. Had no shot, chipped it into a bunker and hit another terrible shot out of a bunker, missed the putt and made yet another double. So whats the moral of the story? I have to work on my bunker game.

I saw Clerks 2 on the weekend. It was o.k. for a sequel. But there wasn't much change from the classic first one. Basically, the 2 guys work in a burger joint instead of the convienence store, and do the exact same thing as the first one. Except it was much more vulgar than the first one. There is one part where they are debating wether or not Porch Monkey is a racial slur, it got pretty over the top. A couple even walked out of the theatre at this point. Other than this part, the movie was good for the first 3/4 of the movie untill they tried to make some sort of love plot out of the end, just like every other comedy. I give it a 2 out of 5, which should mean you wait to rent it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

3:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home