Monday, August 27, 2007

Weekend regression

Not a great weekend on the course. PLayed as usual on saturday and sunday. But played really bad. So bad I don't really feel like talking about it. saturday was miserable. I shot an 86, just didn't have anything. Lots of double boogies, and lots of missed putts. Sunday, I played a little better but still a bad round. Shot 83. Shot 44 on the front, and 39 on the back. Really, I feel I should have been 80 or 79 cause I started off well on the back determined to keep my score 80 or lower. But a few missed putts and some miscalculated risks caused me to have 4 boogies and 1 birdie. Atleast I didn't play my langly match on sunday. although if I did, I would have showed up with a much different mentality. Next monday will be the day I play andy for my chance to be in the finals. Hopefully after 2 rounds sat and sun I'll be ready to go. Might try to get out to one of the tougher club link courses with my buddy preston just as a warm up. I always seem to play a little better after that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

You better not be done for the year! We're heading to the States to play on Saturday morning I think.

You better be ready for Trash Talkin tonight!

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I’m really impressed together with your writing skills as well as with the layout for your weblog. Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, I also have information about the best new residential project VP Spaces Grandeur in Mumbai.

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home