Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's been awhile

Sorry for the extended absence. Golf season is basically over for me and I've been consumed with Fantasy Football. So i'll give you a quick update on my semi-interesting life.

Starting with the most important aspect, Fantasy Football. Last week I had my 5 drafts. Thats right, i'm in 5 freaking leagues. Some might think it's a little overboard, but not me. I love it. Just a little more conflicted each week in who I cheer for. Didn't do that well in the first week. I thought my teams were much stronger, but week 1 was a strange week and I feel I will bounce back this week. I think atleast 2 or 3 of my teams are very competitive. The one I'm not so sure about is in my biggest pool. I'll have to get to work on that one cause I don't have the best WR corp. Going to have to get some deals going if they don't pan out how I planned.

Golf game. Last weekend I didn't play at all. Had baseball playoffs on saturday so had to cancel last minute on the boys. Then i thought abut getting up early to play sunday but didn't really want to. Luckly, it was raining when i woke up and i just went right back to bed.

This saturday I am taking a trip. My cousin, friend rodney and his girl, and christian, are heading to New York for the night to see Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals at Radio City Music Hall. I'm so pumped for this. Such and amazing venue and it's been 2 years since I've seen Harper. The new album came out a couple weeks ago and was o.k. Not my most favourite album, but it was still good. My sister saw his show last weekend and said that is was really good. So far the setlists have been a lot of slower songs, not the usual party sets, but i'm sure it will still be great. Can't wait to here some of the versions he plays. I'll definitly by reporting on that one monday morning. Hopefully I can sneak a camera in and post some pics for you.

You might be wondering how my health kick is going, or you might not give a shit. I'm going to tell you anyways. It's been almost 4 weeks now. I've stuck to the fruit smoothies, they are still great, but added a healthy cereal today. It was all oats and stuff, but actually tasted good. I just needed a little something extra in the morning. The rest of my diet has been good aswell. Been eating a lot more greens and barely any red meat. I have to say, that i feel way better. I also started Yoga this week. It was a very interesting. I liked it and will stick with it. I found it to be very relaxing. Plus the instructor was ridiculously hot. She has the tightest little body I've ever seen, obviously flexible beyond belief, and to top it all off she's got those sweet Lulu Lemon paints that make any girls ass 100 times more amazing then it already is. My biggest problem with yoga is your supposed to eliminate all distractions for optimal results, but everytime she is demonstrating something I can't stpo staring. Atleast she's married so I am able to control myself for the most part. As soon as she asks me to stay after class for a private lesson I will be sure to post. I also hope to sneak a camera into that aswell and have some pics for you.

I think thats about it. If i think of anything else I'll post again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

LOL!!!!

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home