Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thought I was back

This weekend didn't go so well, especially since I should have been on vacation with my family in a beautiful B.C. cottage on the lake.

Saturday it all seemed good. I went out to St. Catharines and played a good round shooting 78 which helped bring the handicapp down a little more. Was feeling a great swing, short game was good, putting was o.k., and I was driving the ball well.

Somehow, all this was thrown out the window in another very poor showing on the Mens tour. Out at another shitty course called Rockway Glen I totally blew it and shot a horrendous 88. Second hole in I took a triple bogey, and bogey on the 3rd par 3. Then I thought I got things under control making a few pars in a row untill i made a bogey on the 8th, and then 4 putted the 9th to make a 7. Can't remember where else i screwed up but I shot a 45 on the front. Awful. Then I thought I could be respectable on the back, but that didn't happen either. I bogey the 17th hole to be at 4 over and then made a 6 on the 18th par 3 to shoot 43. Totally fucking shit. The greens were shit and difficult to read. I couldn't get the speed all day, left almost every putt short. My driver totally failed me. That pretty much where i lost everything. Driving and putting. Irons were ok, but with such a bad putting display I totally sucked.

There is 2 more events. One course I feel very confident I can play well at. The other, not so much. I guess I'll deal with that when it come along. I pissed that I've played so poorly now twice in a row. Another year wasted on tour.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I’m really impressed together with your writing skills as well as with the layout for your weblog. Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, I also have information about the best new Kalpataru Imperial

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home