Monday, August 18, 2008

For the Fans

Haven't posted in a long time. Mostly due to laziness and lack of interest in posting about the same thing over and over again.

Now I have good reason to give a little something back. My golf game has been pretty good over the last month or so. Been shooting consistently in the 70's, but nothing lower then a 77. Which has atleast gotten me down to a 4 handicapp. Yesterday, something great happened. I did everything right with my swing for a full round and came in low.

Realizing that all i needed to do was be more still during swing, I started hitting everything perfect. Drove the ball better then I have all year. No fade, just big bombs straight down the fairway all day.

Put together a great round of 73. Funny thing is, it could have been in the 60's. I had to longer birdie putts that I put right on line but left inches from the cup, and on 2 of the last 3 holes I missed birdie putts from 4 and 6 feet. So at the very least I should have been 71.

Oh well. The handicapp is down to a 3.5. Need to get to a 3 to win some money from Cal. 2 seems way out of reach at this point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I’m really impressed together with your writing skills as well as with the layout for your weblog. Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, I also have information about the best new project Primrose Ryne

2:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home