Saturday, July 29, 2006

I pulled a Matt

I just finished reading Matt's blog On The Tee, and he was telling the story of my round today. I shot a 78, pretty good. I was 42 on the front and 36 on the back. I was so fucking mad on the front nine. I through a ball in the water on 7, and than continued on to kick my bag, bending the kick stand, and than kicked the pull cart a couple times. This was after hitting the ball about 30 yards in the air, with my putter on 5. Gary gave me a bit of a pep talk before he quit, yet again, and I was able to right the ship, as Matt would say. So turned out o.k. Got a quick lesson from Ryan afterwards on hitting my wedges better. I than bought 2 new wedges, TP Taylor Mades, 52, and 56. Very nice!!

Back at the grind tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home