Tuesday, August 29, 2006

2 down, 2 to go

Another draft last night and i think i did well again. Once again drafting from the 1 slot, actually much more difficult than i thought it would be, and I think i did a pretty good job. This was a redraft league that started last year. It's a fun and technical league that my buddy in Montreal started and has now gone to $150 for the season. Thats a really good money league. Jacky even let Matt join this year. I must add, Matt did a much better job drafting last night than our first fantasy league. Way to step it up a notch Matt.

Here's how my team shaped up.

Start 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 K. 1D

QB - Hasselbeck, Kitna

RB - LT, K. Jones, F. Taylor, Vernand Morency/Wali Lundy, Micheal Turner,

WR - Chris Chambers, Mi. Clayton, Matt Jones, T.J. Housmanzadeh, Ben Watson, Greg Jennings, Troy Williamson

K - S. Gostkowski

D- Dallas and Atl

As far as I'm concerned, that was a pretty good team. Obviously Ladanian is a great player which I was able to handcuff to his back up Turner. Turner could be a stud on another team, so even if LT goes down I got 1 RB no matter what. K. Jones has potential to be great this year but not gauranteed. Taylor is great, but he is sometimes injury prone. Morency/Lundi are the 2 backs from Houston, one will start so I got another position locked up. My WR are my weakest point, but they should make ut o.k. TJ, Clayton, and Jones, all have good sixe and speed, and are big targets for there team. I could get great production out of these guys if the projections for them come true. Jennings and Williamson are projects that could go either way. Watson has potential to be really good. With Deion Branch holding out and possibly being traded Watson wil lbe the Patriots number WR, but he's a TE. Hopefully he turns out to be a nice surprise. QB's are not that important in this league, but i still grabbed some great options. Hasselbeck was solid last year, and is still on a great team. Seatlle also has a very easy scheadule. Kitna under the Martz offense could be really good, but it's still lions. All in all, i'm happy with my team, and I can't wait for the season to start.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I’m really impressed together with your writing skills as well as with the layout for your weblog. Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, I also have information about the best new residential project M3M Escala in Gurgaon.

3:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home