Monday, August 14, 2006

It's official

While playing golf yesterday I cam to realize something about myself. I no longer care about golf, and I can't get fantasy football out of my head. I went out and shot a very modest 79 from the blues, but it was over shadowed by my thoughts for FF. I can't wait for football to start and I don't have enough room in my head to think about golf ans football. Last night I spent about 3 hours on the phone with my cousin just trying to figure out the first 3 rounds for one of my drafts. Of course it led to some tension between us, but it's healthy tension cause it has to do with football. Thats basically what our relationship consists of in season. We spend probably 95% of our time discussing and analyzing FF. We do however give each other a lot of help through out the season. Being in 2 leagues together sometimes hurts us, but we seem to have a aggrement that whatever is discussed is never used against the other person.

In other news, I got the first pick in one of my drafts. I'm going to take LT. I can't wait to have a superstar on my team. But i'm sure he'll go down to a season ending injury, caus emy luck in that pool fucking sucks. Last year my first 2 picks went down with injury in the first 3 weeks of the year. Deuce McCallister went down in the first game, and Randy Moss in the 3rd, so for all those in other leagues, stay away from LT.

6 Comments:

Blogger Toast said...

How the hell are you not totally addicted to gambling on football games if it's that big a deal to you? You should be able to pick more winners than losers no?

When I play golf i'm thinking about poker. :)

/Addicted

10:18 AM

 
Blogger Harris said...

picking the spread is a totally different beast than Fantasy Football.

10:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. moving services http www.homebulletin.net http digital wireless home security nightvision cameras http://www.credit-reports-9.info/Teeth-whitening.html Lp gas appliances Domaine gresser Oklahoma bextra class action celebrity white tooth whitener Longterm effects of zoloft cheap+tenuate+diet+pill 1995 isuzu rodeo reviews Timeline of clothes dryers teeth whitening Crest premium whitestrips 56 tooth whitening strips Matt lattanzi hosted which tv show http://www.eczema-psoriasis.info Haccp plan dietary supplement Laser acne removal-colorado

10:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work humboldt iowa accutane attorney jobs http://www.snowboard-backpacks.info/Men-aposs-dress-pants.html North to alaska game room scrabble renault parts Tadalafil prezzo camoflage cropped pants Cyst acne facial www effexor Home contents insurance valuation Christian leadership training material

11:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

7:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Long term use of klonopin and suicide face lift without a knife History of henery ford lesson plans 7th grade health Stoves and ovens for the home Completely free online credit report in new brunswick payroll taxes cash basis Bed portable pump water franklin county nc tax info Eczema what triggers an outbreak Allergy to wood oil Cold process coffee maker http://www.tirenomenclature.info/Landroverlease.html Online date newsletter games advertising shops http://www.scrubs-the-tv-show.info/2005-toyota-scion.html henry schierson plastic surgeon Bentley replica kit

1:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home