Monday, September 25, 2006

Pretty good weekend

I had a pretty solid weekend. Friday night was Rosh Hashananh (sp?) which is the jewish new year. Our whole family goes to my moms house for quite possibly the best dinner of the year. My mom is the fucking Emeril of jewish food. Her brisket is the best. It can barely stays together its so tendure and soft. The turkey is amazing, and she added in a leg of lamb this year that was the best I ever had. Mixed in with some solid Hollah and stuffing, gravy, potatoes, oh man it was good.
Saturday, I wasted away a great day for golf. All in all, still a great day. Watched a few more episodes of Lost season 2, and get a great night sleep.
Sunday of course was spent watching football, and Ryder cup all morning. I could believe how good the golf was on sunday morning. Even though it mostly came from the Europeans, it was phenominal. I've never seen so many 30 to 40 footers made for birdies and eagles in one round. The Euro's were definitly the better squad and deserved to kick the americans ass, again for the 3rd year in a row.
Football was great. Lots of really good games. Bengals vs Steelers was great, Brown vs Ravens, St; Louis pulled one out of there ass when Warner fumbled with 1 minute left for his 8th time this season (put in Leinart?) when the cards were on the 20 yard line with the best kicker in league down 2. Unbelievable. I got smoked again in my Tom Cruise fans league, i'm now all alone in last place at 0-3. I finally got a win my pool with Matt, Tras Talking is a must. It was a great outing for the Glove Cleaners. 125 points, with one guy going for 0 points, and LT on the bench. So maybe things will pick up in that league. Aswell I finally beat matt in fantasy, even though it was in a pool that doesn't matter, a win is a win. I guess matt wasn't really focused since he spent his weekend listning to 45 year olds talk about they're marriage. Matt, you must really be desperate for marriage. I guess thats what you have to do when you get as old as Matt. Spend your weeked with other 43 year olds to learn how to be the best catholic husband you can be. Fucking goyums and there silly theories. Whats the next class, How to be owned (cue the owned video) by your wife 101? Hopefully she'll let you out to play next weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Haha. Laugh it up all you want. It's still much better than your favourite class...

'Golf by Harris 107'

Oh yeah, you haven't beat me in that pool just yet. Wouldn't it be funny if Drew Brees put up a 60 point performance tonight and made you eat your words??? Hahahahahaha!

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Harris said...

"Golf by Harris 107", good stuff matt.

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home