Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Day

What a great weekend I got coming up. Tonight, I go to Detroit to see the one and only Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals. I can't fucking wait. I have SECOND ROW seats for the show. It's a 35 ooo people stadium, and I have 2nd row from the stage. One person sitting in front of me, and than Ben. I'm so pumped. Than on saturday, I make the trek from Detroit to Toronto to see Ben again. I have seats in Row K, did centre, so that should be really good too. Should be a great weekend, with to much weed. My only shtick about these shows is the set list that has recently been played. A lot of the new stuff is being played which isn't my favourite stuff. Don't get me wrong, I still like his new stuff more than anything out now, but I saw some amazing concerts last year where he basically played all the classics and it was amazing. PLus i saw him last year in bar in Santa Monica, Cali. Some big open stadium in Detroit and Toronto won't even compare. It's still Harper, and it will still be great. I can't wait.

Than when I get home I look forward to dragging my ass around the golf course, hopefully posting another nice 88. I suck at golf.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I just wonder what you're addicted to more?

Fantasy football or Ben Harper...

Oh yeah...and Boss too...

Three addictions! You're pretty fucked up!!!

That's way worse than Toast's one MAJOR addiction (Poker) and my new addictions (table linens and lawn fertilizers)

:)

9:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very nice blog and have great information. I have also avail information about the new project Runwal My desire, Dombivli, Mumbai. Find More information of this Project like Specifications, prices, reviews, Floor Plans on Favista.com.Runwal Mydesire Dombivli

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home