Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pokering

So i was playing poker the other day and I had a great hand. I had QH AH, and I was playing 50 N/L. Some guy checked raise me and....... oh who am I kidding. I wasn't playing poker, who gives a fuck about poker. Only computer programming, stella drinking, lazy guys play poker all night so that than eclipse 10 000 hands in a month and call it a major accompishment even though they loose over the course of the month. Who wants to read a blog only on poker? Especially when theres so much better things to talk about like Fantasy Football and my shitty game of golf. Or better yet, the new linens purchased on the weekend.


FANTASY FOOTBALL FOR LIFE!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always read your informative blog post. I like your blog. I have some information about a real estate project MVL Indi Homes, Alwar Bypass Road, Bhiwadi. Get Details like Prices, reviews, Payment Plans, Specifications on Favista.com.MVL Indi Homes

3:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home