Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Crashing back to earth

After sucha promising performance in the Trash Talking league, I took a huge hit in my Tom Cruice Fans league. Another pool inwhich I made what I thought was some big moves last week, resulted in me putting up a whopping 40 points. I put all my money on the bears this week to cruch Arizona. Rex Grossman, Thomas Jones, and Musin Muhamed all Starting for the Glove Prince, and I put up 40 points. I went from 6th in the league all the way down to dead last again. I've been in last this year in that pool for 4 weeks. I have a friking all-star team in that league. Grossman, s. jackson, t bell, T. Jones, Larry Fitz, Musin, Plaxico Burress, Greg Jennings, Colston, Watson, Jacksonville D, a freaking all-star team. but I'm 2 and 4, and in last freaking place. I have all my positions with atleast one solid back up, I can fill a lineup every week no matter what. I just keep losing. It's as frustrating as not being able to take the fishes money on party poker. I blame the people at party poker for this misfortune.

So forget fantasy football. Time for the first post about Lost. Right now the third season has just begun, 2 episodes in. Although the first 2 episodes were not the best ever, it is great just to have the show back on again. I was going to go into huge detail of what I think the show is about, this and that, but I feel like I could ruin the show for people who haven't seen it yet. However, that won't hold me back. I'm going to catch this weeks episode, hoping for some big answers and I will spill my whole theory on the show on thursday morning. Cal, you can look forward to this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home