Monday, October 16, 2006

Just have to mention it.

I am going to forgo (SP?) the Lost talk because i have to mention the HUGE week i had in Trash Talking is a Must Fantasy Football League. In need of a win this week I made a questionable trade last week as I mentioned in the previous post. Well it turned out for the best this week. A few weeks ago I traded Fred Taylor away for travis Henry, and last week i traded Fitzgerald for L. Coles. Heres my line for this week before the Bears play tonight.

Hasselbeck - 27.6
T. Henry - 25.1
Tomlinson - 41
Turner - 0
l. Coles - 27.6
Furrey - 6.9
T.J. Whosyourmama - 26.2
Gould - yet to play
SD Defense - 7

Total 161.4

I crushed the guy I played by 60 points, and I still have one player tonight. This is what fantasy football is all about. although its only one week out of 13 weeks, it feels great to have all the guys come together for a week. I'm not fooling myself into thinking all these guys can produce like this on a weekly basis, but my deals are looking much better than they did at first. T. Henry was picked up when he was still rotating with 2 other guys each week. Now after 2 very strong weeks in a row, he has rushed for over 300 yrds and 3 TD's in a 2 week span, he should be cemented as the starting back. Especially since the Titans won with his great performance. Hasselbeck and the Seahawks have been underestimated by the media the last 2 weeks, but they got it rolling again and with Alexander out for another 2 weeks, he should be throwing all game long. LT is performing at the studly levels he should be. I can't tell you how happy I am that I took him first over all instead of Larry Johnson and Alexander. Next week I have a few guys coming back from injury and bye weeks, which should make it much easier to fill a lineup. I am going to be replacing Turner with L. Maroney, and Furrey will be replaced by Matt Jones or Troy Williamson. So i will be upgrading 2 spots next week, which should be a big help. As big as this win was this week, the worst part was I beat a guy lower in the standings, and a lot of the guys 1 game ahead of me won their games, so I might move up only one spot in the standings. atleast I kept up with them, since I now have a string of games against the best teams. should be interesting now that my boys a gelling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always read your informative blog post. I like your blog. I have some information about a real estate project VP Spaces Sutajio Grandeur, Alwar Bypass Road, Bhiwadi. Get Details like Prices, reviews, Floor Plans on Favista.com.Sutajio Grandeur

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home