Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm back!!

Finally back to the blogging. Some how, i have 3 blogger accounts, and I was signed in under the wrong one so I thought I lost my blog. Thanks to the good people at Blogger Help, i was able to rectify the problem and now able to provide my devoted readers (all 2 of them) with posts on a reagular basis. So heres a quick update of everything you've missed.

The most important aspect of my life Fantasy Football. You might ask, "Harris don't you have a business to run?" Well, Yes i do, but I have become so ingulfed in FF i'm having trouble focusing. I think i have a serious problem. On wednesday I spent the whole entire day at work trying to work a trade in all 3 of my leagues. Than i went home and logged onto my computer and continued to work on Fantasy football, while NFL network played on the t.v. for about 5 hours untill 9pm (I'll get to 9PM in a bit). As i sat there in a daze with my eyes practically bleeding from starting at the computer screen all day, I realized I'm addicted. I can't think about anything else other than FF. The biggest problem is I am having a lot of ups and downs this year. I won't bore you with to many details, but heres a quick run down of my big 3 pools. Trash Talking is a Must - I am currentyl moving up the standings after starting out 0-3. I'm in 7th place out of 12, which is one spot out of the playoffs. I just made a trade yesterday in that league invloving Larry Fitzgerald. I sent Kevin Jones and Larry Fitz for L. Coles and L. Maroney. I may have fucked up on this one cause today in the news Larry is going to be back much quicker from his hamstring injury than 5 weeks. The only positive i take from it was getting rid of KJ, who I sure will be a big bust here on out. Second league is the Ancaster league. I have been getting it done with my team of rookies and Portis. I currently sit in 6th place, which is the last playoff spot. I couldn't afford to loose anymore so I sold my draft picks for next year, and I was able to pick up Mcnabb and Colston. Mcnabb is obviously a great addition, and Colston is 50/50 to be good. Lastly is my Tom Cruise Fans league. I also started this league at 0-3. I'm now at 2-3 and moving up the ranks quickly. I just worked another deal in the league to replace Duante "the biggest bust ever" Culpepper with Rex Grossman. Rex is the biggest surprise this year along with the Chicago Offense, so i think I may have put the pieces together in this league for a championship run. Then again, I am convinced that a fantasy curse looms over my head. Every time a make a trade or start rolling, I get hit with some crazy injury that brings me tumbling down. So a word to the wise, stay away from Mcnabb, Grossman, Coles, Maroney, they are going to get injured and ruin your season. Pick up KJ, and Fitz, they are about to blow up.

Now for the most exciting news the past month. The greatest television show in history has started. Lost has begun. I will untill my next post to get into it because theres to much to talk about, and i have blabbed on about FF long enough. But whoever out there isn't watching lost. GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM and watch it. So far just 2 episodes this year and I have watched both with my jaw dropped in shock at what is going on. I love this show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Ya know, for a guy who spends as much time as you do scouting players, reading magazines, surfing websites and watching the NFL Network all day, you'd think that maybe you'd be over .500 in at least ONE of the major money leagues you play in!

Keep scouting...I'm sure it will all come together for you! Picking Kevin Jones IN EVERY POOL really worked out, just like all of your 'insiders' said huh?

I tried to tell you that he sucked during our draft but you said I knew nothing.

Ha! I know nothing + 1 thing...Kevin Jones sucks!

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Harris said...

KJ is the 4th best RB in trash talking. He is actually one spot infront of LT. So i'm not quite sure what your saying. Maybe you need to do a little more reading on the leagues you play in, and a little less of sucking the priests cock so that he will grant you permission to marry someone.

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home