Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I hate Fantasy Football

Thats right, I said, I hate Fantasy Football. It's so freaking frustrating to me to watch football all day, know I have great lineups in and to get screwed week after week. Now this year, I am loosing in every pool I am in. I have almost no chance in 2 of my 3 pools to make the playoffs and that fucking sucks. I'm pissed, and I want to quit playing fantasy football, it's ruined tha game of football for me.


Ok, i'm not really going to quit. I actually love fantasy football. I'm sorry FF Gods, I didn't mean to stray.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the ideas. I like your blog. I also have information about Ace Aspire, Tech Zone IV, Greater Noida. Find More information of this Project like Prices, Specifications, review on Favista.com.Ace Aspire Greater Noida

7:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home