Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It been awhile

Haven't made a post for in a while so I thought I'd give all my readers out (down to 1 now that Matts away) an update on the life of Me.

The most important aspect, Fantasy Football, is really starting to improve. My one Ancaster league has taken a drastic turn probably for the better. This past weekend I made a relatively large deal, trading away Micheal Vick and Clinton Portis for a first round pick next year and Laurence Maroney. Maroney is a rookie RB playing for New England. He is a fucking beast, with phenominal speed, size, and skill. Right now he is in a RBBC with Corey Dillion, but he should be the focal point next year, if not the outright RB for them. Great prospect with this guy. It's a 4 man keeper league where you can only keep the guys for 3 years. With the draft and a few tades this season, I have set up my keepers for the next 3 years very nicely. Donovan McNabb, Joseph Addai (Ind), Mourice Jones Drew (JAX), and Laurence Maroney (NE). It's crazy cause I targeted all 3 of those backs in the draft, but I had no early picks to get a chance at them. But, I've ended up with them, and I'm as happy as a pig in shit.

My next big league, Trash Talking is a Must, is really turning around. After a very rocky start, my team SEEMS to be turning a corner. I've moved up from 10th place to 4th place and I am currently the points leader. This is huge, cause all the people in this league are my friends, and I talk a lot of shit in it, and basically my whole fantasy reputation is based on this league. I'm so close to getting all my players healthy. I've been waiting on a few of them since the draft, and I know if they can play on a consistent basis I will definietly improve. This is my favourite league by far.

And my final league, I have a crazy good team and I keep loosing every week. So basically I'm tied for dead last and I have very little hope of making the playoffs.

This weekend I hit up Matt's wedding. It was a great time. I had my fair share of drinks, as did Cal, and we had a great time. I found a date on the wednesday before the wedding. Which happened to drive Matt crazy, because I told him earlier in the week I would be coming stag, and than asked him if I could still bring someone. He made a huge deal out of it, and although I'm sure it was a little stressful for him being so close to the wedding, he pulled through and I got to bring a date. Which worked out great. But it was a great wedding, a lot of fun, and Matt and Jacky looked really happy so thats all that matters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the ideas. I like your blog. I also have information about Mahagun Marvella At Mywoods, Noida Extensions, Greater Noida. Find More information of this Project like Prices, Specifications, review on Favista.com.Marvella At Mywoods

4:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home