Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Best night of T.V.

I have to admit that I liking 24 more now. After 2 seasons of mediocrity it's starting to get my attention again. Jacks on his second torture victim in 6 hours, except this time is was his freakin brother. Jacks a tough mother fucker to be able to stick a plastic bag over your own brothers head. The show is making nice progress and I'm looking forward to what happens next.

Prison Break came through last night with a phenominal episode. This show gets better with each episode. The action keeps up trough out the whole show. Theres new twists every five minutes. The show is so smart. Everything is connected and done for a reason. I can't get enough of it. Anyone out there who hasn't watched this show, do yourself a favour and get the first season on dvd and start watching now.

2 shitty posts in a row, I'm on fire.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Monday is the best night for sure.

I taped Prison Break this week but I've never watched it before. I also taped 'Heroes' and watched it yesterday for the first time.

11:45 AM

 
Blogger Harris said...

i've got that whole season of Heros on my pvr, but never watched it. I was thinking of getting into it.

You have to start with season one of prison break. I can hook you up with season 2 on dvd, i have it burned of the internet. It's way better than 24.

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home