Monday, January 29, 2007

step it up a notch

On friday I spoke with my buddy Brian from montreal. I've been calling him almost every other day trying to convince him to come to Arizona with Preston and I. Finally on friday, he said he would come. Got his flight, time off, everything. Brian is one of the boys from Western, he used to live with preston, so are trip just turned into a ridiculous one. Only thing left to do is figure out how to convince the Boss to make the trip down there with us.

Friday night I went to see a movie with my cousin. We saw Smoking Aces. It was actually a decent movie. Theres this one guy that everyone wants to kill, and there is like 8 people who are trying to do it. Eventually they all arrive at the same place and you can guess what happens from there. I'm not very good at movie reviews, but this one was good, check it out.

Saturday night I went to my first leafs game this year. I have half of a set season tickets to the ACC but have had to give away a lot of games to customers. Montreal was in town and took a beating from the leafs, 4 - 1. My seats are 8 rows off the ice right behind the net. Great seats, maybe a little to low, but still a great spot to watch the game from. I've always liked the behindthe net seats better anyways.

This post sucked, i'm really tired, and lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home