Monday, November 27, 2006

My fate is in my own hands

I had a very productive fantasy weekend. There is only one week left in the reagular season scheadule for FF, and it's going to be the biggest week of the year for me.

I have managed to some how stay within 1 game of the playoffs in my ancaster league. I keep winning one gmae loosing one game. I'll know be one game out going into next weekend, and I must win both games to give myself any shot. With a healthy Colston playing next week, it just might be possible.

Tom Cruise league, I made a huge comeback against my cousin. He was up 70 points going into sunday after Tony Romo had a huge thanksgiving day performance. I'm up 3 points going into tonights game, he has Donald Driver playing, I have Greg Jennings playing. So who ever gets the ball tonight will determine my fate in that league.

Than there is the Trash Talking is a Must. By far my most important pool, and the one I care the most about. I took care of business this week. High score for the league again, and i absolutly rolled over the guy i was playing. It was huge, also cause he was a position ahead of me and i needed to beat him to get back into 6th place. I needed another team to loose aswell for me to move up 2 spots, and he got beat too, so now it's all down to one week. I work all summer and for the whole season, and my fantasy world comes down to this. Game 7, 9th inning with 2 stikes and 2 outs. Throw everything out the window thats happnened up to now, a 1 game season. I win this sunday coming and I make the playoffs, thats all I have been working for, and who better to play than the one and only Matty B. Thats right, I'm up against my biggest fantasy foe. I can't recall if I have ever beat him before on a sunday afternoon. Even in this little bullshit league that I play in with him, I'm 10 -1 in that league, I played matt this sunday in it, and i have Favre playing tonight against his hasselbeck, i might loose. No one has even come close to me in that league and Matt steps up and challenges me. I can't lie, if Matt beats me next week, it will take a serious toll on our friendship. I know its not really his fault if he beats me, but I'll place all blame on him and hold a grudge against him for the rest of my life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Haha. There goes the friendship...Matty prevails again!

Great post Harry. Good to see you had a winning week, although you still might lose to me this week. I like Hasselbeck's chances...

As for next week, it will be an interesting matchup. You're really rolling from a points perspective but I'm racking up weekly wins bigtime now. However, I lost my #1 pick for the season due to a hand injury (Ronnie Brown) and I'll have to replace him. So you will likely have an edge over me but I'll make adjustments, you can count on it.

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Harris said...

LT had a down week this week only scoring 28 points. so he should bounce back nicely against the Bills. Feel free to make a couple bad starts next week since you already clinched.

12:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home