Sunday, June 06, 2010

4 days to go.

This weekend was a bit of a bust for golf.

Friday i opted not to play so that I could get some work done around the house before it rained all weekend. I needed to mulch my gardens in the back yard before it flooded in the rain. Just in case you're interested, which you shouldn't be, i got it all down and it looks awesome. Especially now that it's all under water after a ridiculous amount of rain last night.

Saturday we played really early, 6:30Am. Maybe a little to early. I struggled a bit through the first few holes. Couldn't really get anything going on the front 9. Would make 2 doubles and shoot 42 with a birdie. Ya, that bad.

The front wasn't to much better but i grinded in an attempt to have a respectable score. Had it going for a bit. Birdie on 15 helped me keep it at even. Got through 16 and 17 with a par. 18 was a mess. I would end up with double on the hole to shoot 80 overall.

Haven't been scoring well lately. I'm not to concerned. I think I'm getting to a point where I found my squash game towards the end of the season. I seem to play a little better when something is on the line. Like a tournament. Not sure why this is. Maybe cause I'm concentrating more while in a tournament, or qualifying. Maybe I'm to tired playing so early in the morning. I don't know. Maybe its all made up. Who knows. But my game is there. I can play i just have to fix a few things. Obviously the range would help, but i don't go enough.

I'm 4 days away from what might be the best golf trip I ever go on. Actually that's not true, I'm sure I will go on some ridiculous golf trips through out my life, but this one will be pretty special. I'll be playing Ballyneal and Sandhills Golf Club. They are in Colorado and Nebraska. I can't freaking wait. It's been a long few months waiting for this trip and the next 4 days are going to be unbearably slow. But this time Friday morning I will be in to my first of 10+ rounds over 5 days at 2 of the best courses in the world. I can't wait.

3 Comments:

Anonymous favista.com said...

Thanks For Providing the information. This is very nice post and have great information. I have also avail information about the best new project SARE The Grand

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I really impressed together with your writing skills as well as with the layout for your blog. Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, I also have information about the new project Sikka Karmic Greens.

2:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very informative blog...Thanks for sharing with us. I have also avail information about the best new project Emaar MGF Marbella

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home