Monday, November 13, 2006

I can't stand fantasy football

Thats right, I can't stand the thing i live for. Fantasy Football drives me nuts every week. This week was no different.

Out of my 3 big pools, the Trash Talking one has been a pain in my ass for weeks now. The ups and downs I am experiencing in that league are really taking there toll on me. I have the single best player in the NFL on my team, LT, and i'm not even sure I will make the playoffs. This guy scores 4 TD yesterday, 3 the week before that, another 3 the week prior, and puts up like 40 points on command, and I have no one around him to help me out. I feel like the freakin chicago bulls of the 80's. Jordan putting up 50 points a night, and the rest of the cast throwing in like 10 points. I took another loss this week to a team who got extremely lucky, again. The only positive to the loss was all the guys i was tied with for the last spot are taking L's this week too, except for Matty B who will jump one spot a head of me. So i'm in a must win situation the rest of the year. Same shit happenned to me last year, and i finished 7th, only 5 points behind 6th place.

In my ancaster league, I split my games for the 3rd week in a row, and i remain, of course, 1 game back from the playoffs. Next week I play 2 of the 3 teams i will be one game back from. If i can pull of a 2 week win, i will be in good position to make the playoffs. My team isn't even close to strong enough to compete with the top 3 teams, but making the playoffs would be nice anyways.

In my tom cruise league, I lost and I'm fucked for this year. No way I make the playoffs in that one, so i'll be fighting it out for the ass bowl.

The only league I'm dominating is this shitty Yahoo league, where I am 9-1 and rolling over the other team every week. Big game next week against the only other team that can challenge me, after that it will be a total cake walk. I got the best team in the league by far.

I had to go to a bar mitzvah this week, so I didn't get to do to much. I saw the movie Borat on saturday. It was funny, but didn't meet my expectations. Jackass 2 was way more funny. BUt still some really funny stuff. Have to say to funniest thing in the movie was a festival his home town does every year. Instead of the running of the bulls like in spain, Khazakstan has the running of the Jews. They show all these people come runnning around the corner with this big Green headed monster carring jewelry and money, and big noses. IT was a lot more funny than i'm describing here. Check the movie out, it's worth it for a good laugh.

Glad to see Matt is back safe from his honeymoon. Only thing that concerned me was how much time Matt spent on MSN during his honeymoon. I guess he couldn't get it up all week worrying about forgeting his sweatervest for golf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home