Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Solid weekend

This weekend had it all for me. Party, Sports, relaxation, and Football. Yes i keep football seperate from sports, only becuase sports is bonus in life, and football is a way of life for me.

Friday night, one of my best friends from western came to Niagara Falls for the night. I haven't seen any of those guys for about 2 years now and we picked up right were left off. I met them down at they're hotel room and the party started right away. We had a great time, it was just like back in school. It was also my first trip to the worst bars ever in Niagara Falls, but with these guys it was still a tonne of fun. Woke up saturday morning a little hung over, but thats the price you pay for having a great time sometimes.

Saturday night, I was at the Sabres games thanks to my good buddy Matt. They lost for the first time this year in regulation, and lost to the Leafs. I couldn't believe they lost to the freakin Leafs. I hate the leafs. But the game was still fun, and Matts seats are pretty good.

Sunday was of course the greatest day of the week cause Football was on. I had a tough week in fantasy football. I got screwed twice by the best player in the league LT2. I have him in my trash talking league. I got beat in that league this week by the worst team in fantasy football. I put up the 3rd highest score in the league this week, and the worst team, the last place team, had a career week and put up the 10 more than i did. He hasn't put up over 100 points all season and all of a sudden he throws down 138 on me. I couldn't believe it. I'm getting really screwed in this league. Currently I sit in 6th place, with 4 wins and 5 losses, and I have the most points in the league by 20 points. This shouldn' be happenning. I consistently put up a lot of points and i consistently run up against guys when they have their best week. I've never seen anything like it where the guy with the most points in the league has a lossing record. I still got faith for this league. I'm finally going to be 100% healthy this week, and no more byes, I should be rolling from here on out, but it is fantasy football, and I have the worst luck, so i will probably lose from here on out.

This week i'm working on another deal in my ancaster league to basically give up this year, and concentrate on next. Right now, I'm hoping to trade Marques Colston and Kellen Winslow for Chris Chambers and another first round pick for next year. If i can pull off this deal, I will be able to consider this one of my best fantasy years, even though I won't win. I started ths season with basically nothing. Only 1 solid keeper out of 4, no draft picks untill the end of the 4th round. On the fly, I worked a couple deals, got slightly lucky, and have turned out to have amazing keepers for next year and I'm this close to having a full draft back for next year. My keeper for next year (pending this deal) would be McNabb, J. Addai, L. Maroney, and C. Chambers. Plus I would have 2 first round picks, and all my other picks. I would be taking a ridiculous team into next year. I would be very happy with this, if I can pull it off. I'll let you know, I know you can't control your self with anticipation Cal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home