Monday, March 12, 2007

Hows this for something stupid.

Everyone, meet Harper. The newest addition to the Family. He is a 5 month old Labradoodle.

I'm finally taking the plunge, and getting my own dog. I'm in for a lot changes in my life, but I'm looking forward to it. I have no experience with a new puppy all by myself, so it's going to be very challenging having my own dog. I'm going to have to walk him like crazy, exercise with him, take full care of him. It's a huge responsibility that I have been thinking about for awhile now. It wasn't untill I saw this picture on sunday that I knew I had to have him. This guy is going to be the best, i can't wait. I pick him up this sunday in windsor.
Also this weekend, I went to the Leafs game again in toronto. They played Ottawa and it was actually a great game. Went into overtime and everything. Only thing is I missed the last 4 minutes of the game and overtime. I took a customer of mine to the game and he wanted to leave early. Even as we were leaving the leafs ties it up at 3, and he still wanted to go. Didn't really matter to me cause I hate the leafs, and dont care much for Ottawa (I'm a sabres fan), but still, missed out on a good game. Atleast the end of it.
Thats it for now, updates to come on Harper in the nest few weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Wow, that's a big step!

Good luck with Harper...poor dog has no idea what he's in for!!!

Strange Brew all over again!

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home