Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend Update

Nothing exciting to blog about, again. Except for Harper coming home on saturday. I went to windsor friday night. Drove half way there is a horrible snow storm that decided to hit Niagara all the way to Brantford. It took me 3. 5 hours to get to london. Awful, no other way to describe it.

saturday was much better, especially driving home with Harper. I was lucky enough to have my friend Preston drive for me so i could sit in the back with Harper. He wasn't to keen on being in a car. He was so nervous the whole ride, and he didn't like thecar very much. He through up 3 times coming back from detroit, and drooled uncontrolably the whole time. I felt bad for him, but as the ride went on he calmed down and eventually just slept on my lap the whole way. Other than the car ride home, he has been a wonderful dog. He already follows me every where I go, and has become quite comfortable on the couch. He's only about half the size he's going to be and already takes up a good chunk of the couch when he stretches out. He's very mellow, doesn't bark much, and hasn't had an accident once yet in the house. I take him outside all the time, so I dont really give him a chance to anyways. Today is his first day all alone in the house. I left him in a crate and my mom is going to watch him for most of the day, but he's spending the first 2 or 3 hours in the crate so he can get used to it. Hopefully sooner than later he is able to be all alone in my house without the crate.

Other than that, I didnt do anything else. Watched a lot of the NCAA Tournament. Not a lot of great games, except for Duke loosing on thursday. Hopefully it picks up this nexxt weekend in the sweet 16. There's no cinderella teams this year, so it's all the best against the best. SHould be some great games coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home