Monday, April 09, 2007

Tony coming out of the gates strong

Ya this weekend was the masters. Great tourny, love watching it every year. I'll leave the synopsis up to Matt and Cal.

What was an extra super bonus this weekend was the return of the Sopranos and Entourage. My 2 favourite shows. Sopranos was very week last time is was on. I think there was something like 6 or 8 episodes and they really kind of sucked. But last nights episode returned to true form of what is expected. Not big on giving away the details, but the fight was great. Loved the evilness from tony at the end, and there was some great comedy in it as usual. One thing I was surprised by was Tony mentioning he had someone lined up to take over. I'm assuming that Chris was the guy, but I can't remember what he did that would have put him in tony's bad books. Do you remember Cal?

Entourage was phenominal. The most clever show on t.v, very funny, and just absolutly entertaining. I haven't missed an episode of Entourage since it started 3 years ago, and it's one of the only shows that has only gotten better over the seasons rather then sucking the longer its on, example 24. Looking forward to the 4th season. Ari is making a push to get Vince back after being fired last year. Drama has a new T.v. show out, and the sight of his billboard all over L.A. has made for some hilarious scenes. All in all, its good to have some great shows back. Especially at a time when all the other crap i watch is just ending.

Now I just wait for Big Brother to start and I got my summer t.v. viewing fulfilled.

I watch to much t.v.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toast said...

No I dont remember why exactly.

Copied from a forum:

Season 6 recap. Tony gets shot by uncle then goes into 3 episode dream/coma sequence. Christopher is back on drugs and is ****ing that chick from ER. Vito has jonnycakes then gets sodomized by a pool cue before getting whacked. The "go get your ****ing shinebox" guy from goodfellas has a stroke and looks seriously ****ed up. Jonny Sacs hippo daughter gets married then he cries like alittle ***** when the feds pick him up after the wedding. Thats bout all I remember.

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

Just watched episode 2 of Entourage last night.

Vince's new agent is fucking HOT!!!

12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home