Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm a little depressed today

Yesterday was one of the worst days ever. Basically, before yesterdays football games, all 3 of my Fantasy teams had a chance to make the playoffs with wins. After the first quarter of football yesterday, I was officially eliminated from the the playoffs, in all pools.

Right off the bat, Mcnabb goes down, torn ACL. Than Colston, hurt his ankle, out for the game. I was relying on those 2 guys for my Ancaster league, but unfortunatly, i lost both my games in that league, and I have no chance of winning from here on out without those 3 guys playing.

Than there is the Tom Cruise Fans league. That one, i just had a horrible week. No injuries, just a really bad week.

The worst one of all was the Trash Talking pool. Once again, someone had a career week against me. This team that has been shit all year long, and in second last place, has a monster week of 150 points. I still put up 120 points, which was more than every other owner in the league, but due to bullshit matchup fantasy football, I loose, and get punished for having one of the best teams in the league. It will be an anomilly that I will be the point total leader of this league, but i will miss the playoffs and finish around 10th or 11th. I can't believe it. It makes me sick, I finally have LT on my team for a season, and I'm not even going to compete for the championship.

Thats all i have to say. I'm not a happy person today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home